Easter high tea
Easter high tea at Restaurant De Stijl
Saturday 8th April | 13.00 - 16.00h | High Tea
Rich and delicious dishes served to you with care. Are you more a savory kind of eater or do you thrive on our sweet dishes. You don't have to choose, we have it all.
We welcome you with some happy bubbles at 13.00h so you can get settled. Martin Hoed will be more than happy to show you around in our d.&a exposition 'Open Up' where you will encounter different art pieces and their stories.
At 13.30h we will invite you to your table to enjoy all the goodness that we have prepared for you and your guests. We end the day at 16.00h for you to go and have a stroll down the Nieuwe Meer or just to keep hanging out on our terras.
High tea items
We will serve you all those dishes that you would like to see at a Easter brunch. These dishes will make your Easter brunch complete:
• British Scones - because there is just no high tea without one
• Lemon cake with egg white foam
• Cake with mascarpone
• Chocolate muffin
• Cheesecake with vanilla
• Day soup in a cup - to slide into those savory dishes
• Landcress sandwich – egg salad
• Wrap smoked salmon - cucumber - cream cheese
• Sandwich vitello tonato - arugula
• Cheese – onion quiche
• Fruit Salad
• Glass of fresh orange juice p.p.
• Tea, coffee and water to stay hydrated
In order to celebrate with your whole family we made sure also your little ones can enjoy our Easter high tea. That's why we have different prices for your little ones to join.
Children 6 - 15 years €19.50
Children 0 - 5 years Free